Monday, 30 March 2020

charm.

I had a dirty dream last night. Crazy right? Truthfully speaking, it has been quite a long since I had it. And you know who was involved? My supervisor whom we shall know him as Mr Fantastic + 👦🏻. Maybe it was just time I stop watching porn before my bedtime, you know? And I am so sorry to Mr Fantastic because I didn't expect you be appearing in my dream again.

I am literally blushing as I am writing about it. Demi Lovato's song "Tell me You loved Me" is playing is my background music. Does that sounds apt for the situation right now? I can safely say though that thankfully, the hot and heavy scene was just with Mr Fantastic not with 👦🏻.


Why was I having such dreams for not one but 2 people at the same time. I can never put a finger down on why I did that. And you know what was the ending? The devil was looking at me when I was heading to the room where 👦🏻was. He was in my bedroom. And I remember just mouthing the word "Are you okay?" This feels like a scene in Taylor's Swift music video "You belong to me" where she was with him, communicating through cue cards.



👦🏻 didnt looked okay so that's why I went over to see him. The devil got angry and I quickly locked the door behind me and went with 👦🏻By then, the sun shined upon me and it was time for me to wake up. It was quite a wild ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...