I think the last time I posted on my blog was noting down what happen on the day I went out with him. And that was like November last year.
It's already 2020. We are struck with corona virus pandemic.
and we are still talking on the DMs.
I guess that is just one thing that has not been changed.
Lately, I have been going back to my past.
The feeling and needs of remembering who I was before.
And I guess, I knew I wasnt feeling well (mentally)
But I did not dived in so much about learning all about the 'whys'
Technology and social medias has totally expanded my mindset.
That's probably the good part of social medias (tbh)
2020 started of rough. Everyone was facing so many troubles. Death happening in an blink of an eye. Sometimes I might not know if I might be the next one in the list of death.
January
I've turned 25 this year. A quarter of my life done ✔️Wow.
As I am writing this, I don't remember what was I doing on the month of January hahahah
I remember looking at my schedule and I guess 2/4 of it consist of me just working my butts off
But
I think this year, I celebrated my birthday in a unique way.
STEAMBOATS!!!!
and karaoke too.
{okay la its not really special to anyone else but I guess I love it }
I forgot how much I love steamboats.
and I went to 2 different places just to fulfil my steamboat cravings hahahaha
Usagi was so sweet to me too.
I guess, I couldn't expect a lot from her too cause
1) she lives so far from me and well,
2) I am just thankful for her for not leaving me cause I gave her so many troubles TwT
You know its true friendship when she doesn't leave you despite you are the one that gave her a lot of troubles HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I guess the only thing I want right now is just happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment