So, I met R during work last year. I would say, the period when we work together was actually quite fun! And I guess it evolves into having something to look forward to during work. We just have a lot of things to talked about. But, something happened. A problem occured. Eventually, he left our workplace. What was my feeling when that happened? I was sad. You know, its hard finding someone with the same frequency. And I guess he was like a small happy grace in my life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast forward to this year, (JUNE 2019)
I stumbled upon his instastory. I was curious to know the content of the video that he took so I purposely slided into this DM as the young ones would say (I am only 24 though! hahahah) That kinda open an opportunity for us to start talking. Reconnecting. Then one fine day, he suggested that we could go out for some lunch and I agreed. We planned and decided to go out after my work.... And to be COMPLETELY honest, i was really anxious when the date approaches... From 7 days to meeting him.... 5 days.... and to the actual day itself.
It has been long since we last met and plus, what can I expect?
FROM HIM? AND MYSELF?
Do I pretend to be someone different from before?
Or should I be myself?
What should I do?
Does he wanna hang out after our lunch?
Or does he maybe want to head back after that?
What if he finds me someone boring?
WHAAAT TO DOOOOOOOOO
The day came eventually and I was getting ready for work/ our outing. I end up being like VERy close to being late work in the first half of the day AHAHAHAHA Like what a great start to a day! We planned to meet up at 4. I patiently waited because it turns out, I reached there like 330. Despite leaving my work place at 240! I am someone who doesn't mind waiting for someone. I think the max I can wait for someone is probably like an hour to a 2 hours. He reached the place 5 mins before our meet up time. My first thought was like "omg he still looked the same leh! He never changed!!!!" I've always liked how he looked anyway. So we went onto talking about our life. What were we doing right now. All the mundane adult stuffs. To be honest, it was quite boring la. So then, I asked him like what should we do after this. He didn't have much of any idea on what to do so I suggested that we should head to the arcade. I LOVE THE ARCADE. I FEEL LIKE ITS LIKE A PERFECT PLAN. WHAT CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG RIGHT? He didn't mind and we head there after we grab drinks.
We started with the game where you have to beat the opponent by hitting the chip and passing it back and fro. He did good la, I must say. He won the first 3 round. Then we tried bowling. I was winning for the first two round. For the 3rd round, I asked him to like make a bet. Whoever loses must treat the winner. Guess who won? π
The last game we played was Bishi Bashi. Firstly, he told me he have not played this game before so I kinda like gave a brief description. The thing is, there is a lot of games in Bishi Bashi so it was hard to explain what is the game is all about la. Eventually, he got comfortable with it and we eventually finished the game with a big smile and a heartful laugh. I guess, I felt really proud of him la:D
We went to grab ice-cream and talked about our favourite movies and all. Frankly, I didnt know we had quite a number of a movie that we liked! But he hates horror...... and horror is like one of my favourite genre to watch. Maybe, one day.(hopefully) ... I will bring him to watch horror movie with me. Who knows he might changed his mind.
Before the day ended, we stopped by H&M and I asked for some suggestions if I should get this particular shirt. Then I realized... as soon as he opens his mouth, he started to sound like my mom. I was like from this π€to πI also got to know what kind of clothing he liked. It was nice of him to accompany me at the cashier as well. And I remember trying to compliment him for 30 mins since I was like burning him from left to right since we met.
In short, I did had a great day with him and I guess we managed to keep up and talk about more things than we usually do. I do remembering him as someone who is easy to talked too and I feel comfortable around him. It has been quite long since I DID WENT out with just a guy. So, I may felt uncomfortable at first but after the arcade, we let loose and became crazy aka our usual self. I am hoping the 2nd time we head out, it won't be as awkward as that day hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment