So recently, I just applied to be an art teacher! Or you should say, I have sign up to be an art educator. I bet you would be like wondering why I decided to do something with the arts (even if I endlessly said I wouldn't dabble into the art HAHAHAHAHAHA)
I got to admit when I was trying to find a job, I was trying to do something different but the words of my lecturer kept haunting me till now! So I thought why not. Let's just do it. Let me be an art teacher. Then again, I have been wanting to be a teacher. But I didn't know which subject I should go or if I had the potential to be one. Hell, even my best friend was shock when I told her that I decided to enrol myself in this job. She said "she always expect me to be that typical designer route".
Then they called me just now to say that they accept me! LIKE YEAH.
Initially, I did want to try the visual merchandiser job. I still do want it but it wasn't just meant to be.
And that's okay. I'm hoping my first day would be good, nevertheless.
I guess that's the only update I can say. Oh, and I dyed my hair back to brown!
2018 is ending soon. I'm a little sad that it ending so quickly but I'm so excited for the new year!
It will be a new year and I will still be working as an art educator hahahah
No comments:
Post a Comment