Monday, 5 November 2018

We were both keeping a cool expression

It's kind of frustrating that whatever you do, it would not be enough to please anyone
(Which is ironic because I always uphold the "we are not bornt on the earth to please anyone" mindset)
Especially when it is regarding your family members.
They will always tried to bring down your self-esteem and always put it in a way to convince you that you are destined to fail in something that you might have the passion to do it well.

And it's not like I want to remain unemployed my whole life anyway.
I am bound to find a job that is beyond my expectation.
I want to try.
I want to explore more things in my life.
I am still young in my early 20's.
I want to do discover the whole route of what life means.
But there is always this barrier (hint family members) that always have doubt in you.
I want to change my life into something better.

I think the topic regarding my future with former lecturer still haunts me.
The way he said,

"What are you doing with your future? Why aren't you doing something a job that you are taught and learnt in school? Why are you trying to change your career path?" What are your future plans?" 

I know myself better right?
I dont want to listen to my sister anyway.
Who makes her the queen of everything?
When everything she touch,
all of it fails?
From her life, her relationship and her career?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...