Thursday, 12 April 2018

Misleading

Sometimes I feel like the worst daughter alive.
I haven't made you feel proud of me at all.
All I could remember being angry at you
For so many things
Raising my voice; you can sense my annoyance
I could remember your voice breaking apart
And always trying to forgive me for my wrongdoings

Sometimes I feel like I have been a bad friend
I haven't been honest with my feeling
I am dealing so many issues,
Deep dark issues with myself
I want to let you think that I'm okay
But I'm actually not

Sometimes I felt like a terrible girlfriend
It's been a while since we last seen each other
But it was your decision we broke up
I guess I know why you decide to go back with her
Maybe I wasn't enough for you
Maybe I wasn't good girlfriend who made you happy.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a very bad person
Committing so many sins
Slowly, driving myself to my own grave
I want to go before anyone else
So that they can just look at me one last time
and said "she's a disgrace to the society" and "i'm glad she's gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...