Sometimes it gets tiring being perfect
Sometimes I just want to tell people "I cant do this... this is going beyond my comfort zone"
Sometimes I'm just want to lie down and forget about it
Sometimes my heart feels heavy if certain things arent done in the correct timing.
I admit, I'm not the strongest girl in the world
As much as I would like to portray myself as.
I hurt myself in many ways
Physically, Emotionally and Mentally.
I cried myself in bed whenever I feel like the time is passing by and I am unable to sleep
I apologised to myself a lot in my prayers
For not being the girl I want to be when I was younger.
I aimed and want to make everyone feel happy
But the only person I failed to make that feeling ......... is myself.
And sometimes........I just feel alone in this world.
I want to speak out but who will listen to my story.
Denial will be the death of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment