I had to admit, I was feeling "as if I'm living in the high street of life"
Like everything was in control, you know?
And I always tell myself "I can do it, let just shrug the feelings apart"
But I had a breakdown last night.
It wasn't the best feeling ever.
Like "I would feel like that live that I'm living isn't mine"
I'm so exhausted lately.
School isn't making it any better though.
Can you imagine trying to do your best today
But you end up crumbling down and think "it's not enough"
To make everyone feel satisfied with everything that you have put.
Life is like a candle
We have all expiration date.
But the question I wanted to asked, "are we made to be a prop?" or "do we have a purpose?"
Like candle are meant to be a light
A light for someone's pathway.
But what if we end up lighting up (puns intended) their life
Aren't we causing more pain?
No comments:
Post a Comment