Thursday, 15 February 2018

Point of no return

So, it's already the 6th week of my school life?
And I can safely say, I am finally starting to feel the stress
Like I can feel the tense, the pain and the worries and the anxiety.
The only thing I can also say, I am finally coping with my mental health?
I mean there are days I will feel shitty...
Especially that time when my aunt passed away and it just plain horrible.
But I'm coping... I'm coping.... slowly but surely....

A and I, we have been distancing ourselves for a while.
I never knew the reason why though.
But knowing how he is like, I decided to just go with the flow.
Because 1) I don't really want to add any stress if he was facing it and
2) plus, sometimes we just want a time off from our friends.
Especially when that friend is me, tbh.

But lately, we did talked
just like the old time.
And I can remember him telling me "Arent you glad we aren't fighting anymore?"
Yeah, I'm glad. I'm pleased.
There were times I accidentally caught myself staring at him secretly.
I don't know why. It just happened. '
It's funny.
On how feelings can changed.
And how much I am looking forward just to see him?

Honestly, I do wonder
If we weren't subjected to the shuffle of the class
Would I still be feeling this way?
And are this feelings true?
So many "whys" are lingering around my mind
But I just can't answer a single of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...