Saturday, 30 December 2017

What can I achieve?

I know it's not 2018 yet but I feel like it would be ideal to make a post or a little note on how I would vision the next year would be. Also, I feel like if I were to put it on a post like this, maybe I might be able to keep track of the goals itself. You know, the feeling where you just want to feel success?

I think I might make a round up of how my 2017 was like too. I did one for 2015! Reading it back kinda makes me cringe a little. Maybe at how naive I was, thinking of how life would be when I reached the big 2. Like I thought it would be filled with so much love and joy... But that... will be put in another post hahaha. Oh well, new term! New fulfilment and thoughts!

  1. My mental health 
To be honest, it has been quite a struggle coping and handling my health. It gets really tiring and sometimes I am just a lost, trying to put a smile on my face and thinking it would be alright when the mind is just clouded with negative thoughts and 'it'. And it gets scary everyday because I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow or the future.

I'm going to make a point to focus on my mental health and put it as my no.1 priorities. That's why, I put this as first on this list!  I'm going to seek help when I'm ready because I don't think I can do it alone. I'm just scared and if anything doesn't go right, I feel like I have failed. I want to fight my demons, I don't want to be left alone. It's scary, its grim. I dont like 'it'. And also seeing how much Usagi wants to help me to recover makes me want to do the same thing for myself, you know? :) I want to be healthy.

2. Physical Health 

Considering the new year would be the year of many important occasions, I would like to make a change for my lifestyle and lose some weight too. I want to be more active and not be a couch potato. I would be 23 and I think it would not be late to make some changes right before I hit to my mid-life crisis age which is 25! HAHAHA

3. Social Life

I would definitely want to improve on that. I missed being the good old friendly self before I turn into this emotional person right after 2010.

4. Be a better friend, daughter and self. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...