Tuesday, 19 December 2017

Me against the world

Everyone thinks they know each other's stories and then tries to comfort them
But little did they know they are wrong about it.
All the pains and suffering
We enjoy it.
The pleasure we had,
How we feel after it happens
If I could find a word for it,
Freedom would comes in my mind.

You see, I tried to cut myself before
I was and felt stuck
I wanted to let go of all of my misery and my displeasure of myself
Wondering to myself if I do this, my life would be better
No one would care nor
No one would mind
They would be happy to see me go

Pain felt good
Pain felt like a good big fucking relief
I enjoyed it.
I would actually find the joy to do it again and again
It's like a cycle
Do you think there is the ending?
Yes, when you see me lying there
Without air
Without any sound
You will see me behind


In your mind, I'm alive
In reality, I'n gone
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...