How are you?
Have you been eating well?
I miss you so much.
Come closer to me,
I want to tell you something
Dear Sunshine
I miss your smile.
How it always tells me a story about your day
From day to night
And then our eyes would met
Dear Sunshine
Your eager eyes,
How they sparkle whenever you are excited
How they would even lit up the darkest day of my life
How it save me from drowning from dangers.
Dear Sunshine
You love colours
Colours seen on the colour wheels, you told me
How different colour on the wheel is connected to each other
No matter how far they are,
They would come back to each other
Dear Sunshine
The sunshine of my life
The pillar of my strength
Come back to where you belong
To the safest place where you know
and everything would be alright
No comments:
Post a Comment