Thursday, 31 December 2015

My Big Sum Up Of The Year 2015


With the new year approaching, it's time to bid 2015 a goodbye! 

So many things has happened this year. Personally, I felt relieved that 2015 is ending and excited to see what's in it for next year. But I guess, I won't leave 2015 in a somber note. I shall remember this year as the year that I did quite a lot of things or gain, to say the least.


THE BIG 2 


I turned 20 which means there is going to be so many changes in my life, in all aspects of it. I also feel like hitting the big 2 means being bombarded with so many questions about the future. Mainly consisted about job, love life and the life. All those cliche questions that we once asked an adult when you are younger. Now, It bounds back to you. 


I came to here to have fun and I feel so attack right now 


And I guess as I aged, I'm prone to getting stress very easily too?  I looked back at my old photos and always see how carefree my life was back then. I was smiling, so happy with the the big group of friends I had. I was practically having the time of my life. 


But I reflect at my present and think, 'wow the juxtaposition of the past and present in my life is so big. It's also funny because when I was young, I thought I would be leading the same way till the old age. I guess, sometimes things changed and maybe it could be for the better. This could be the sign of maturing. Being an adult with the right mind and attitude for the good future. 


NEW SCHOOL, NEW FRIENDS 


2015 also marks the year I finally graduated from ITE and pursue my diploma in Graphic Communication in NAFA. I knew deep in my heart that I really want to study in that school hence that's why I applied. I was scared but i tell myself, I would not get anything if I do not try. I got in and I could conclude it was the best thing I have done. 


I met a lot of good friends in school. I developed a lot of crushes along the way. Some of them were good (we end up being really good friends) and some of them turned out bad; broke a lot of my hearts too. And i accept it. The funny thing is I never did realised I like one of my great buddies. That came as a great shock. But I feel I'm in a happier place now in my life. I also feel like I step out in my comfort zone and be a better someone. 


PERSONAL 


2015 also was the year where things just got too close to my heart, especially when it involves with my family members. 2015 marks a decade anniversary of my beloved grandfather. It felt just yesterday I lost him and now it's already the 10th. I missed him everyday but I knew he's doing good in heaven up there. With the things happening, I realised that at any time, anyone can just be gone so it made me open my heart closer to my family members and be there at the times of their needs. 


I did let bygones go and not be hastily hold on to the bad memories because I just feel it's a time to just let it go, you know? And forgive them for all their wrongdoings.

FINAL 


I guess that is all that happen in 2015! So many major changes! I think I have covered quite a lot of the major things in my life in this post. I can only wish to have optimistic and take bigger risk in the future be healthy and have more confidence in myself. I aimed to achieved more for the next year. Plus, I'm heading 21. It's going to be another milestone in my life. 









So, what are your plans for the new year? 
♡ HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...