Saturday, 5 November 2016

Update!!!

Haven't blogging for a long time!
The only time I blogged was for my photography assignment which honestly (Ha! Ha!) was a burden but at the other time, I quite enjoy doing it.
But hello to the new readers if you are reading this.

Anyway, its holiday term for me till January and its gonna be a busy end of the month period for me. My family will be moving to another section of Singapore. This also include next month travelling. I will be travelling to Hong Kong (FINGER CROSSED!) and to JAPAN (ANOTHER PAIR OF FINGER CROSSING) with a few friends along so I am quite excited.

And this includes being away from family for the first time so it will be a quick excitement!
Hopefully I am able to take a few photos so I can update it on my blog if possible.
I would want to do so many things before I turned 30 man!
I'm going to be 22 next year so I hope to accomplish 1/2 my goals before anything else


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...