Well, it's been long? It has been 7 months since I wrote here? Hahaha
Then again, I have been busy with school till April and then my school holidays starts after the last day of Assessment. Too long of a story to share and I'm lazy to think of the past, like what happen and what has not happened / or what should happen.
And as am I writing this, today marks the last day of Ramadan. One month has past so fast. What are my Raya preparation this year? Well, not much since budget has depleted sine last year so I'm going safe and traditional this year. This year, the family has decided to go blue! Why?
WHY NOT?
And (plus I don't know when was the last time we went blue...)
Bought this little babies for outing! So far, I've only been wearing it for 4 times? And it gets lesser uncomfortable! Oh yes, wore this with a floral dress and I swear I was getting weird stares. I don't know if it's a good thing or not hahaha. But I thought I looked chic and cute and I'm like whatever.
And when I wore it, I went to Celebfest! Maybe cause it's a Raya event and you're supposed to dressed up all clean and proper that's why I was given strange stares?
It was my first Celebfest event that I went with my good friend! Watched a few of the artist there including Ayda Jebat! She's really pretty in real life so I was in awed. And oh my, Nurul Ainiwas so tall! The good friend wanted to snap a photo with them even though she already took one with Ayda at the other occasion...
But she wouldn't.
So we went to find food instead.
Tampines Hub was the last place we visited before Ramadan ends! Was planning to go Geylang but plans were cancelled half way. Tolerated enough last minute cancelled and I've been patient enough for this one month.
As you can see, I've been wanting to obtain a good pair of kebaya that I can wear and keep it as a heirloom to be passed down to my future children. Either of the option above would be good nevertheless. Wouldn't it be cool to have like something and then tell them 'here, this is part of your mom's. Keep it well enough' Definitely will put it in a will and who knows, maybe these kind of things is a part of preserving traditions, you know?
Last day of puasa and I have my full family, finally... I wouldn't asked for more. I am quite blessed
Till then,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment