Monday, 7 August 2017

No more

Sometimes, I dont know why am I doing so much just to keep something in my hand. I don't know if I would just want to be the only one who look like a fool and just put on a fake facade. Pretending it's okay. I'm just tired of giving people the benefit of the doubt because I just know that they will do something back to me. It happens one and now it's happening again. What comes around comes around, huh?

I think I want to be stronger now, be heartless and not to giving any damn about anything. Whatever you want to do, I don't want to say anything. Let you continue whatever you're going to do. I want to have a strong willpower. I want to grow a strong shield around my heart and not getting feelings from anything else. Poke me once, taunt me down. I dont give a fuck anymore. I want to be a different person. I want to have my own opinion and let me just be on my own. Shed the old me and form another me. I'm just tired. Exhausted.



What is the point of 'happily ever after'

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is falling in love in the cruel way - Taylor swift said so.

Oh lord, hi blog.  I am just writing this as a way of escape because I honestly do not know who to turn to when it comes to this kind of sit...