So...
I was reading my previous post regarding A and thinking of how much things between us has changed. Honestly, it is clear to me that I do miss him... I know, I know, its weird because a few days ago was our assessment day and that marks as the end of Year 3 Semester 1.
I guess the reason why I do miss him is because I literally spend 5/7 days seeing him hahaha. We aren't in the same class as I explained previously but hey, we were in the same clique and that would meant we would still spend time with each other, AS MUCH AS BOTH OF US HATES IT.
Still grasping the fact that maybe I think I might be falling for him? Again, its weird because we literally hate each other to the core when we were like year 1 till year 2?. That the silly 'argument' we had that literally tore our friendship kind of makes us rethink of our actions.
I thought like 'hm okay it would be better if we just make up and just be friends again' because 1) there is no more of us fighting since we literally have just one more year to go before we graduate 2) and maybe, just maybe? I dont really hate him like what I thought. And plus, there isn't any harm of just introducing ourselves all over again right?
Later, it turn out to be a good decision.
I'm seeing him in a good light again
Something that I would never thought it would happen.
Like he isn't that bad of a person
so I learnt to treasure him more and more.
You know how they say,
Communication is the key of maintaining of a good relationship?
And that is true.
I would say, communication is the only part we are lacking the most.
Both of us are really stubborn peoples
So imagine putting two stubborn people together?
So after we made up (not literally) it was easier to communicate with him.
Sure, I cant really talked to him that much about stuffs
Because he always tell me to talk to K about it instead
But we always learnt to forgive each other.
Let say, if I were to make a problem with him or vice versa
We apologise to one another
To quote him 'I dont see a point of being angry with you too long'
Likewise
No comments:
Post a Comment